Falcons vs Buccaneers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Falcons vs Buccaneers Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Atlanta Falcons (4-11, 2-5 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-5, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Falcons vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+260) | TB: (-320)
Spread: ATL: +7 (-108) | TB: -7 (-112)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (27%) | TB: (73%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (N/A) | TB: (+1200)
Falcons vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Falcons-Buccaneers expert predictions and picks according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Falcons vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Tampa Bay's last five games against Atlanta.
Falcons vs Buccaneers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 24.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 24.7 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 29.9 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 21.9 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.