Falcons vs Vikings Week 6 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 6
Atlanta Falcons (0-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (1-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minnesota, MN
Falcons vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+162) | MIN: (-194)
Spread: ATL: +4 (-115) | MIN: -4 (-105)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (25%) | MIN: (75%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+20000) | MIN: (+8500)
Falcons vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
Spread Pick: Falcons
Falcons vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- Minnesota is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Minnesota's last five games.
Falcons vs Vikings Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 24.4 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 32.2 PPG this season (T-No. 30 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 26.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 30.4 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.