Blanchfield vs Alpar Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Erin "Cold Blooded" Blanchfield (6-1-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Sarah "Too Sweet" Alpar (9-5-0, 2 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Blanchfield vs Alpar Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Erin Blanchfield: (-325)
- Sarah Alpar: (+250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Blanchfield by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Blanchfield by Points: (N/A)
- Blanchfield by Submission: (N/A)
- Alpar by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Alpar by Points: (N/A)
- Alpar by Submission: (N/A)
Blanchfield vs Alpar Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Blanchfield-Alpar prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Erin Blanchfield (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)
Blanchfield vs Alpar Betting Trends & Stats
- Erin Blanchfield defeated Brogan Walker-Sanchez, by decision, in her most recent fight on July 30, 2021.
- Sarah Alpar lost to Jessica-Rose Clark, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Sept. 19, 2020.
- This is Blanchfield's first-ever UFC fight.
- Alpar averages 2.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Blanchfield is a former Eddie Bravo Invitational Champion.
- Alpar averages 4.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 32% defense rate.
- Blanchfield's only loss came when she lost to Tracy Cortez, by decision, on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Alpar has a 28% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.