Whitmire vs Goldy Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Emily "Spitfire" Whitmire (4-4-0, 0 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Hannah "Queen of Sparta" Goldy (5-2-0, 1 KO, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Whitmire vs Goldy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Emily Whitmire: (-122)
- Hannah Goldy: (+100)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Whitmire by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Whitmire by Points: (N/A)
- Whitmire by Submission: (N/A)
- Goldy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Goldy by Points: (N/A)
- Goldy by Submission: (N/A)
Whitmire vs Goldy Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Kianzad-Pennington prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Hannah Goldy (73%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (84%)
Whitmire vs Goldy Betting Trends & Stats
- Emily Whitmire lost to Polyana Viana, by submission, in her most recent fight on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Hannah Goldy lost to Diana Belbita, by decision, in her most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Whitmire averages 2.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 30% accuracy rate.
- Goldy averages 6.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Whitmire averages 3.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Goldy averages 5.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Whitmire has a 50% takedown accuracy rate.
- Goldy has a 33% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.