Elina Svitolina vs Serena Williams Odds for Women's Singles US Open Semifinal Match
Svitolina vs Williams US Open Schedule and Info
US Open Women's Singles Semifinal Match Info
No. 5 Elina Svitolina vs. No. 8 Serena Williams
Date: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium
Location: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center – Queens, NY
Svitolina vs Williams Odds and Set Betting
All US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Elina Svitolina: (+245) | Serena Williams: (-310)
To Win 1st Set: Elina Svitolina: (+196) | Serena Williams: (-245)
Set Betting: Elina Svitolina: 2-0 (+550) | 2-1 (+480)
Set Betting: Serena Williams: 2-0 (-115) | 2-1 (+280)
Odds to Win the Women's US Open 2019
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Elina Svitolina: (+500)
- Serena Williams: (-140)
Svitolina vs Williams Head-to Head and Betting Trends
- Today's semifinal match between Elina Svitolina and Serena Williams will be the fifth head-to-head matchup between these two.
- Williams holds a 3-1 record in her career against Svitolina.
- Williams has won six US Open titles in her career and is going for a record seventh title in 2019.
- This is Svitolina's best career result in the US Open women's singles tournament.
- The winner of this match advances to the finals of the US Open women's singles tournament, and will face the winner of the matchup between
Belinda Bencic and Bianca Andreescu.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.