Edson Barboza vs Makwan Amirkhani Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Island 5
By Zach Brunner
Barboza vs Amirkhani Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 5 — Featherweight Match 2
Edson "Junior" Barboza (20-9-0, 12 KOs 1 Submission) vs. Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani (16-4-0, 1 KO, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second to last fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Barboza vs Amirkhani Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 5 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Edson Barboza (-245)
- Makwan Amirkhani (+194)
Barboza vs Amirkhani Prediction
UFC Fight Island 5 Barboza-Amirkhani prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Edson Barboza
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Barboza vs Amirkhani Betting Trends and Stats
- Edson Barboza lost to Dan Ige, by split decision, in his most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
- Makwan Amirkhani defeated Danny Henry, by submission, in his most recent bout on July 11, 2020.
- Barboza averages 4.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Amirkhani averages 1.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Barboza averages 4.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Amirkhani averages 1.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46 percent defense rate.
- Barboza averages 0.46 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 25 percent accuracy rate.
- Amirkhani has a 57 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!