Shahbazyan vs Imavov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Preliminary Card
Edmen "The Golden Boy" Shahbazyan (11-2-0, 9 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (10-3-0, 4 KO, 4 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Shahbazyan vs Imavov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Edmen Shahbazyan: (+130)
- Nassourdine Imavov: (-154)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Shahbazyan by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Shahbazyan by Points: (N/A)
- Shahbazyan by Submission: (N/A)
- Imavov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Imavov by Points: (N/A)
- Imavov Submission: (N/A)
Shahbazyan vs Imavov Prediction
UFC 268 Shahbazyan-Imavov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Edmen Shahbazyan (60%)
Method of Victory: Decision (52%)
Shahbazyan vs Imavov Betting Trends & Stats
- Edmen Shahbazyan lost to Hermansson, by decision, in his most recent fight on may 22, 2021.
- Nassourdine Imavov defeated Ian Heinisch, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Shahbazyan averages 3.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Imavov averages 4.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Shahbazyan averages 4.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Imavov averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Shahbazyan has a 40% takedown accuracy rate.
- Imavov has a 69% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.