Cover Photo: Getty Images
Ecuador vs Chile Match Location & Start Time
2019 Copa America Group Stage
Group C: Ecuador (0-0-1, 0 points) vs. Chile (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Fonte Nova – Bahia, Brazil
Ecuador vs Chile Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+340) | CHI: (-130) I DRAW: (+270)
Spread: ECU: +1 (-105) | CHI: -1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: ECU: (+160) | CHI: (-175) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Odds to Win 2019 Copa America: ECU: (+9900) | CHI: (+950)
Ecuador vs Chile Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Chile is 3-0-2 in its last five head-to-head matches against Ecuador.
- Ecuador is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Chile is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Ecuador lost to Uruguay, 4-0, in its first game in the 2019 Copa America.
- Chile defeated Japan, 4-0, in its first games in the 2019 Copa America.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.