Eastern Kentucky vs USC Basketball Game Info
Eastern Kentucky Colonels (5-4, 1-3 Away) vs. No. 16 USC Trojans (8-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center — Los Angeles, CA
Eastern Kentucky vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EKU: (+1100) | USC: (-2500)
Spread: EKU: +16.5 (-104) | USC: -16.5 (-118)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: EKU: (N/A) | USC: (+6000)
Eastern Kentucky vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC Trojans win (92.8%)
Eastern Kentucky vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Eastern Kentucky and USC.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Eastern Kentucky's last 14 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of USC's last nine games.
- Eastern Kentucky is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games as the underdog.
- USC is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.