Eagles vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Eagles vs Steelers Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (1-2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Eagles vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+290) | PIT: (-360)
Spread: PHI: +7 (+100) | PIT: -7 (-120)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (39%) | PIT: (61%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+6500) | PIT: (+1700)
Eagles vs Steelers Expert Predictions & Pick
Picks and predictions are via Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers -7
Eagles vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last six games dating back to 2019.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last 11 games.
Eagles vs Steelers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.7 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.3 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.