Eagles vs Packers Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Eagles vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+172) | GB: (-200)
Spread: PHI: +4.5 (-110) | GB: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 29% | GB: 71%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+1900) | GB: (+1400)
Eagles vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games when playing on the road against Green Bay.
- Philadelphia is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Green Bay.
- Green Bay is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing Philadelphia.
- Green Bay is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games at home.
Eagles vs Packers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 25.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL)
- Philadelphia is allowing 26 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL)
- Green Bay is averaging 19.3 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL)
- Green Bay is allowing 11.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL)
- Philadelphia lost to the Detroit Lions, 27-24, at home in Week 3.
- Green Bay defeated the Denver Broncos, 27-16, at home in Week 3.
Eagles vs Packers Prop Bet
All Eagles-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+145) – Say what you will about the Eagles' disappointing start to the year, but they've kept things surprisingly close no matter the outcome of their games. All three of Philly's games this year have been decided by five points or fewer. The Packers, meanwhile, have yet to win any of their games this year by more than 13 points. That could point to a close game on Thursday Night Football.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.