Eagles vs Buccaneers Wild Card Game Info
NFL Playoffs — Wild Card Round
Philadelphia Eagles (9-8, 6-3 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2022
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Eagles vs Buccaneers Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+290) | TB: (-360)
Spread: PHI: +7.5 (-110) | TB: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: PHI: (+6000) | TB: (+800)
Eagles vs Buccaneers Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win (74.2%)
Eagles vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against NFC South opponents.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games against Philadelphia.
Eagles vs Buccaneers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 26.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia Bay is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.8 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.