There's no shortage of young talent in the 2022 NBA Draft, and that includes Ohio State Buckeyes prospect E.J. Liddell. Liddell figures to be taken during the first round on draft night.
Here's everything you need to know about Liddell ahead of the 2022 NBA Draft.
E.J. Liddell Mock Draft 2022
Yahoo! Sports predictions are from Raphielle Johnson's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Kyle Boone's latest mock draft. Bleacher Report's projections are from Jonathan Wasserman's latest mock draft.
Yahoo! Sports: Philadephia 76ers (No. 23)
CBS Sports: Memphis Grizzlies (No. 22)
Bleacher Report: Chicago Bulls (No. 18)
E.J. Liddell NBA Draft Stock & Projection
- Chicago Bulls (No. 18) - 1
- Memphis Grizzlies (No. 22) - 1
- Philadephia 76ers (No. 23) - 1
The three highlighted mock drafts are in agreement that Liddell will likely be taken during the first round, but no later than the 23rd overall selection. His highest projected destination is the Chicago Bulls at No. 18. Even if the Bulls bring back most of their pending free agents, their power forward room is slim. Bringing in a promising prospect in Liddell would help that.
E.J. Liddell Stats
2021-22 Ohio State Buckeyes (Junior)
- 19.4 points, 7.9 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.6 steals, 2.6 blocks, 2.4 turnovers, 1.4 3-pointers, 33.2 minutes per game. 49.0% field goal, 37.4% 3-point shooting.
2020-21 Ohio State Buckeyes (Junior)
- 16.2 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.1 blocks, 1.6 turnovers, 0.9 3-pointers, 29.4 minutes per game. 47.4% field goal, 33.8% 3-point shooting.
2019-20 Ohio State Buckeyes (Junior)
- 6.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 0.5 assists, 0.4 steals, 0.9 blocks, 0.9 turnovers, 0.2 3-pointers, 16.6 minutes per game. 46.4% field goal, 19.2% 3-point shooting.
Liddell showed consistent improvement throughout his collegiate career, which is something that scouts love to see. His point, rebound, assist and block totals increased with each passing season and he even went from shooting 19.2% on three-point attempts as a freshman to 37.4% as a junior. If he can continue that trend in the NBA, the sky could be the limit.
E.J. Liddell Height, Wingspan & Age
All height, weight and workout information is from NBA.com.
- Age: 21 years (born 2000)
- Height: 6'7"
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Wingspan: 6'11.75"
E.J. Liddell Highlights
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.