Duquesne vs George Washington Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Duquesne vs GW Basketball Game Info
Duquesne Dukes (1-1, 0-0 A 10) vs. George Washington Colonials (2-6, 1-0 A 10)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles E. Smith Center – Washington, DC
Duquesne vs GW Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUQ: (-320) | GW: (+260)
Spread: DUQ: -6.5 (-115) | GW: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUQ: (40%) | GW: (60%)
Duquesne vs GW Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
George Washington: 30.2%
Duquesne vs GW Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- George Washington defeated Duquesne, 70-67, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- George Washington is 51-31 in its 82 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Duquesne.
- George Washington is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Duquesne.
- Duquesne is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against George Washington.
- The total has hit the over in six of Duquesne's last seven games.
- George Washington is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of George Washington's last nine games.
- Duquesne defeated UNC Greensboro, 81-68, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- George Washington defeated Fordham, 71-47, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.