Duke vs Wake Forest Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Duke Blue Devils (3-4, 0-3 ACC) vs. No. 13 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (7-0, 4-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Duke vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+540) | WAKE: (-850)
Spread: DUKE: +16.5 (-110) | WAKE: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Duke vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Duke: (0.7%) | Wake Forest: (99.3%)
Duke vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke is 58-40-2 straight up in 100 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Duke, 39-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Duke is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Wake Forest.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last five games played in October.
- Wake Forest is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wake Forest's last 13 games against Duke.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.