Duke vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (19-3, 9-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (10-12, 3-8 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center — Chapel Hill, NC
Duke vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-340) | UNC: (+260)
Spread: DUKE: -7.5 (-110) | UNC: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 62% | UNC: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1200) | UNC: (+8500)
Odds to Make 2021 Final Four: DUKE: (+165) | UNC: (+1800)
UNC Record Without Cole Anthony
- UNC star freshman guard Cole Anthony suffered a partially torn meniscus in mid-December 2019, missing 11 total games after undergoing arthroscopic surgery to repair the injury in his right knee.
- UNC has gone 4-7 in the Tar Heels' 11 games without Anthony on the floor this season.
- UNC has gone 6-5 in the Tar Heels' 11 games with Anthony on the floor this season.
Duke vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Duke vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated UNC, 74-73, in the most recent matchup between these two teams in the 2019 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament semifinals on March 15, 2019.
- UNC is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- UNC is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Duke is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- UNC is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the last 11 matchups between Duke and UNC at the Dean Dome in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Duke defeated Boston College, 63-55, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- UNC lost to No. 8 Florida State, 65-59, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
Tobacco Road Rivalry History & All-Time Record
- UNC leads Duke, 98-84, in the all-time Tobacco Road rivalry series record between these two ACC schools.
- Duke and UNC have met 182 total times, which is the most games against any opponent in each program's respective history.
- UNC has won three straight home games against Duke in the Dean Dome.
- Duke is 5-5 in its last 10 road games against UNC at the Dean Dome.
- Twelve of the last 13 meetings between Duke and UNC have been decided by 10 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.