Duke vs Miami Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Duke vs Miami Basketball Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (7-5, 5-3 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (6-10, 2-9 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Duke vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-820) | MIA: (+570)
Spread: DUKE: -11.5 (-105) | MIA: +11.5 (-115)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (83%) | MIA: (17%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+4500) | MIA: (+15000)
Duke vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Duke vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Miami, 89-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Duke is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Duke is 22-7 in its 29 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Duke defeated Clemson, 79-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Miami lost to Wake Forest, 66-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign upfor FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!