Duke vs Miami Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Duke vs Miami Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (12-1, 2-0 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (9-3, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center — Coral Gables, FL
Duke vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-540) | MIA: (+400)
Spread: DUKE: -10 (-110) | MIA: +10 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 79% | MIA: 21%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1000) | MIA: (+25000)
Duke vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Duke vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Miami, 87-57, in their most recent matchup on March 2 2019.
- Duke is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Duke is 20-7 in its 27 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Duke is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Duke defeated Boston College, 88-49, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Dec. 31.
- Miami defeated Clemson, 73-68 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Dec. 31.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.