Duke vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (14-2, 4-1 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (10-5, 4-2 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Duke vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-210) | FSU: (+172)
Spread: DUKE: -5 (-110) | FSU: +5 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+900) | FSU: (+10000)
Duke vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (70.6%)
Duke vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 39-10 in 49 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Duke defeated Florida State, 70-65, in their last meeting on Feb. 10, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Duke's last 10 games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida State's last six games against ACC opponents.
- Duke is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Florida State.
- Florida State is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against Duke.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.