Duke vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Duke Blue Devils (15-1, 5-0 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (8-7, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Duke vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-560) | CLEM: (+410)
Spread: DUKE: -10 (-115) | CLEM: +10 (-105)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (89%) | CLEM: (11%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+950) | CLEM: (+25000)
Duke vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Duke vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Clemson, 87-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 5, 2019.
- Duke is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Duke is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Duke is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Clemson is 6-3 ATS in its last nine home games.
- Duke defeated Wake Forest, 90-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Clemson defeated to North Carolina, 79-76 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.