Duke vs Alabama Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Duke Blue Devils (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Duke vs Alabama Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: DUKE: +33 (-110) | BAMA: -33 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DUKE: 28% | BAMA: 72%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: DUKE: (+40000) | BAMA: (+300)
Duke vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 2-1 all-time against Duke, with Duke's only win coming in 1945.
- Alabama is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against ACC opponents.
- Alabama is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 Week 1 games.
- Duke is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against SEC opponents.
- Duke is 5-1 straight up in its last six games played in August.
- Duke finished the 2018 season with a 9-5 record.
- Alabama finished the 2018 season with a 14-1 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.