Duke vs Virginia Tech Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Duke Blue Devils (3-6, 0-5 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (4-5, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium — Blacksburg, VA
Duke vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+390) | VT: (-550)
Spread: DUKE: +11.5 (-110) | VT: -11.5 (-112)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Duke vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech wins (94.1%)
Duke vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech is 18-10 all-time in 28 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Virginia Tech defeated Duke, 38-31, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Duke is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last five games.
- Virginia Tech is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Virginia Tech's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.