Duke vs Charlotte Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Duke Blue Devils (0-0, 0-0 ACC) vs. Charlotte 49ers (0-0, 0-0 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Duke vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-250) | CHAR: (+198)
Spread: DUKE: -6.5 (-112) | CHAR: +6.5 (-108)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (N/A) | CHAR: (N/A)
Duke vs Charlotte Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Duke: (64.2%) | Charlotte: (35.8%)
Duke vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke is 1-0 straight up in its only head-to-head matchup against Charlotte.
- Duke defeated Charlotte, 53-19, on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Duke is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Charlotte is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Duke's last 12 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Charlotte's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!