Ducks vs Wild Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 14)
By Larry Rupp
Ducks vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Anaheim Ducks (19-13-7, 7-7-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (21-10-2, 11-3-1 Home)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — Saint Paul, MN
Ducks vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ANA: (+132) | MIN: (-160)
Spread: ANA: +1.5 (-210) | MIN: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-122) I Under: (+100)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ANA: (+4800) | MIN: (+2000)
Ducks vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (60.1%)
Ducks vs Wild Betting Trends
- Anaheim is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Anaheim's last 13 games.
- Minnesota is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Minnesota's last 15 home games.
Ducks vs Wild Prop Bets
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-265)
- Troy Terry — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+186) | Under (-235)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+136) | Under (-168)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.