Drexel vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Drexel Dragons (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome — Syracuse, NY
Drexel vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DREX: (+810) | CUSE: (-1450)
Spread: DREX: +16 (-110) | CUSE: -16 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DREX: (N/A) | CUSE: (+6000)
Drexel vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse Orange Win (84.6%)
Drexel vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 3-1 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Drexel.
- Syracuse defeated Drexel, 93-65, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 22, 2010.
- Drexel is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against an ACC opponent.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Drexel's last 12 away games.
- Syracuse is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Syracuse's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.