Dortmund vs Schalke Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time, Stream & How to Watch German League Bundesliga Match
By David Hayes
Schalke vs Dortmund Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 26
Borussia Dortmund (15-6-4, 51 points) vs. FC Shalke 04 (9-10-6, 37 points)
Date: Saturday, May. 16, 2020
Start Time: 9:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Signal Iduna Park – Dortmund, Germany
TV Coverage: FS1 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Schalke vs Dortmund Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BVB: (-175) I SCHA: (+320) | DRAW: (+480)
Spread: BVB: -1 (+150) | SCHA: +1 (+135)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-154) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: BVB: (-240) | SCHA: (+200) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Schalke vs Dortmund Betting Trends & Stats
- Dortmund sits in second place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 15-6-4 (W-D-L) record and 51 points.
- Schalke sits in sixth place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 9-10-6 (W-D-L) record and 37 points.
- Schalke is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Dortmund.
- Dortmund is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Schalke is 0-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Dortmund defeated Borussia Mönchengladbach, 2-1, in its most recent German Bundesliga match on Saturday, March 7.
- Schalke tied TSG Hoffenheim, 1-1, in its most recent German Bundesliga match on Saturday, March 7.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.