Bayern Munich vs Dortmund Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 28
Borussia Dortmund (17-6-4, 57 points) vs. Bayern Munich (19-4-4, 61 points)
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Signal Iduna Park – Dortmund, Germany
TV Coverage: FS1 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Der Klassiker Odds & Betting Spread for Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BVB: (+260) I MUN: (-120) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: BVB: +1 (-110) | MUN: -1 (+210)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Team to Score the First Goal: BVB: (+125) | MUN: (-170) I NO GOALS: (+2300)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Bayern Munich vs Dortmund Betting Trends & Stats
- Dortmund sits in second place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 17-6-4 (W-D-L) record and 57 points.
- Bayern Munich sits in first place on the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 19-4-4 record and 61 points.
- Bayern Munich is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Dortmund.
- Dortmund is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Bayern Munich is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Dortmund defeated VFL Wolfsburg, 2-0, in its most recent German Bundesliga match on Saturday, May 23.
- Bayern Munich defeated Eintracht Frankfurt, 5-2, in its most recent German Bundesliga match on Saturday, May 23.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.