Donald Cerrone vs Niko Price Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 11
By Zach Brunner
Cerrone vs Price Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 11 Welterweight Bout - Match 2
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-15-0, 10 KO's, 17 Submissions) vs. Niko "The Hybrid" Price (14-4-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Cerrone vs Price Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 11 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Donald Cerrone: (-170)
- Niko Price: (+138)
Cerrone vs Price Betting Trends
- Donald Cerrone lost to Anthony Pettis, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
- Niko Price lost to Vicente Luque, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
- Cerrone averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Price averages 4.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Cerrone averages 4.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45 percent defense rate.
- Price averages 5.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49 percent defense rate.
- Cerrone has a 35 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Price has a 66 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!