Cerrone vs Gaethje Date and Fight Info
UFC Fight Night 158 - Lightweight Bout
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-12-0, 10 KO) vs Justin "The Highlight" Gaethje (20-2-0, 17 KO)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 14, 2019
Time: The prelims start at 5 p.m. EST, with the main card fights beginning at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC, Canada
Cerrone vs Gaethje Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 158 betting odds, lines and props are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gaethje (-188)
- Cerrone (+154)
Method of Victory:
Gaethje: by KO/TKO (-125)
Gaethje: by Points (+850)
Gaethje: by Submission (+1600)
Cerrone: by KO/TKO (+380)
Cerrone: by Points (+850)
Cerrone: by Submission (+750)
Cerrone vs Gaethje Betting Trends and Stats
- 23 of Cerrone's 36 wins have come in the UFC. That is two more than anyone else in UFC history.
- Cerrone also holds the records for most finishes (16) and most knockdowns (20) in UFC history.
- Gaethje's 8.5 significant strikes landed per minute are the most for anyone (min. five fights) in UFC history.
- Gaethje is coming off back-to-back first round knockout wins, while Cerrone lost his last fight by TKO to Tony Ferguson in June.
- Gaethje has a higher significant striking accuracy rate than Cerrone (54 percent to 46 percent), but Cerrone has the higher significant striking defense rate (54 percent to 53 percent).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.