Dolphins vs Broncos Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Miami Dolphins (6-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (3-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Dolphins vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-215) | DEN: (+180)
Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-114) | DEN: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (94%) | DEN: (6%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+4100) | DEN: (+40000)
Dolphins vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Dolphins
Dolphins vs Broncos Betting Trends
- Miami is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Miami is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games against Denver.
- The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last six games.
- Denver is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games against Miami.
Dolphins vs Broncos Stats
- Denver is averaging 20.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 27.1 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 27.9 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.