Dodgers vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 12
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Minnesota Twins.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Twins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1-2) vs. Minnesota Twins (1-2)
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Dodgers vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-134) | MIN: (+114)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+118) | MIN: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (57.7%)
Dodgers vs Twins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Twins, Los Angeles is the favorite at -134, and Minnesota is +114 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Twins Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Twins. The Dodgers are +118 to cover, and the Twins are -142.
Dodgers vs Twins Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Dodgers-Twins on April 12, with the over being -106 and the under -114.