On Saturday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Royals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (78-33) vs. Kansas City Royals (47-67)
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Dodgers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-280) | KC: (+230)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-178) | KC: +1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Andrew Heaney (1-0, .64 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Brad Keller (6-12, 4.45 ERA).
Dodgers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (68.7%)
Dodgers vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is the underdog, +230 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -280 favorite despite being on the road.
Dodgers vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Royals are +146 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -178.
Dodgers vs Royals Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Royals contest on August 13 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Dodgers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 106 games this season and have come away with the win 76 times (71.7%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 11-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -260 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 109 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 80 total times this season. They've gone 31-49 in those games.
- Kansas City is 3-9 (winning only 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 103 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 51 of those games (51-47-5).