Dodgers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 30
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (56-29, 22-20 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (44-39, 24-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-154) | COL: (+134)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-116) | COL: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 13.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 76% | COL: 24%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-4, 3.76 ERA) | COL: Chi Chi Gonzalez (0-1, 5.40 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 8-4 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The Dodgers are 2-6 straight up in their last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Colorado's last seven home games.
- Colorado is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.28 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.66 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Kenta Maeda has a 6-3 record with a 2.30 ERA in 17 career appearances (10 starts) against Colorado.
- Chi Chi Gonzalez has a 0-0 record with a 2.16 ERA in one career start against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kenta Maeda Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+140) — Maeda has been a solid source of strikeouts for the Los Angeles Dodgers this season, with 83 Ks in his first 15 starts. He's been even better in that category lately, as he's averaging 6.1 strikeouts per outing over his last nine starts. He has a good shot at reaching at least six Ks against a Rockies' lineup that comes into the day tied for the fifth-most strikeouts in baseball (786).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.