Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (6-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (3-5, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-136) | COL: (+118)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+116) | COL: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 71% | COL: 29%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (0-0, 15.00 ERA) | COL: Jon Gray (0-1, 4.50 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 4-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in seven of the Dodgers' eight games this season.
- Colorado is 3-5 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in four of Colorado's eight games this season.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Colorado Rockies (+128) – The Los Angeles Dodgers' starter, Walker Buehler, got off to a rough start, surrendering five runs in three innings in his first outing. Meanwhile, the Rockies are doing an excellent job generating extra-base hits thus far, as they're No. 11 in the MLB in triples per game, and No. 17 in doubles per game. If Buehler can't settle in early, Colorado could take control of this game in the first five innings.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.