Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Reds Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (30-17, 11-11 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (21-25, 12-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-174) | CIN: (+150)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-114) | CIN: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 86% | CIN: 14%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (5-1, 1.72 ERA) | CIN: Tanner Roark (3-2, 3.50 ERA)
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
Dodgers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+105) – Both of the starting pitchers in this matchup have been great this season. The Los Angeles Dodgers' starter Hyun-Jin Ryu has a 1.72 ERA, while the Cincinnati Reds' starter Tanner Roark has a 3.50 ERA thus far. With both of the starters pitching really well thus far, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.