The MLB's Friday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Dodgers vs Phillies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (25-12) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (18-20)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dodgers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-138) | PHI: (+118)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+115) | PHI: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Dodgers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Julio Urias (2-3) versus the Phillies and Ranger Suarez (4-1).
Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (51.6%)
Dodgers vs Phillies Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -138 favorite despite being on the road.
Dodgers vs Phillies Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Phillies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are +115 to cover the runline, with the Phillies being -138.
Dodgers vs Phillies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Phillies on May 20, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 37 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (67.6%) in those games.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 22 of 32 games when listed as at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 18 of 38 chances this season.
- The Phillies are 8-6 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, Philadelphia has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- In the 39 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-18-1).