Dodgers vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 28
By David Hayes
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (69-37, 29-23 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (55-49, 29-23 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-112) | WAS: (-102)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+144) | WAS: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 71% | WAS: 29%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (9-1, 3.23 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (13-4, 3.37 ERA)
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games against Washington.
- Washington is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Washington's last 17 games.
Dodgers vs Nationals Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Walker Buehler is 0-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Washington.
- Stephen Strasburg is 2-5 with a 2.67 ERA in 10 career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Dodgers vs Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Total Runs: 0 (-105) — Even though Sunday's matchup features two of the stronger offenses in the MLB, it also includes two of the league's most talented arms in Walker Buehler and Stephen Strasburg. With the kind of stuff those two pitchers have, we could be looking at a scoreless first inning this afternoon. Plus, both pitchers are coming off outings where they shut out the competition.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.