Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (68-37, 28-23 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (55-48, 29-22 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-176) | WAS: (+152)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-112) | WAS: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 10 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 80% | WAS: 20%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (8-2, 2.84 ERA) | WAS: Joe Ross (0-2, 9.45 ERA)
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight road games against Washington.
- The Dodgers are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Washington's last 16 games.
- Washington is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
Dodgers vs Nationals Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.40 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Clayton Kershaw is 11-3 with a 2.18 ERA in 16 career appearances (15 starts) against Washington.
- Joe Ross is 0-1 with a 5.25 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Justin Turner (+390) — Turner has hit a total of 15 home runs this season, with eight coming against right-handed pitchers, like Ross. Turner has also hit six of his 15 home runs on the road. He will look to remain hot, after hitting four home runs in his last eight games, including one against Washington in Friday's matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.