Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (63-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (48-46)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-215) | SF: (+180)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-100) | SF: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Clayton Kershaw (7-2) versus the Giants and Alex Cobb (3-4).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (59.3%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Giants moneyline has Los Angeles as a -215 favorite, while San Francisco is a +180 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -120 to cover, and the Dodgers are -100.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Giants game on July 24, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 61, or 69.3%, of the 88 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 24-9 when favored by -215 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 36 of their 91 opportunities.
- The Giants have put together an 8-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- San Francisco has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +180 or longer.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times this season for a 44-42-5 record against the over/under.