In MLB action on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the San Francisco Giants.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (92-42) vs. San Francisco Giants (65-68)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-335) | SF: (+270)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-154) | SF: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Tyler Anderson (13-3, 2.68 ERA), but the San Francisco Giants' starter has not been announced yet.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (65.8%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is the underdog at +270 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -335 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. San Francisco is +128 to cover the spread, while Los Angeles is -154.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Giants on September 6 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 126 games this year and have walked away with the win 90 times (71.4%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 2-3 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -330 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 59 of their 132 opportunities.
- The Giants have won 27.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (11-29).
- San Francisco has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +265 or longer.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 65 times this season for a 65-58-7 record against the over/under.