Dodgers vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 7
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (43-20, 18-13 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (25-36, 10-18 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-220) | SF: (+188)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-142) | SF: +1.5 (+120)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 87% | SF: 13%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (5-0, 3.20 ERA) | SF: Drew Pomeranz (1-6, 8.08 ERA)
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Giants are 4-10 straight up in their last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Giants' last five home games.
Dodgers vs Giants Stats
- Clayton Kershaw is 22-10 in his career against the Giants, striking out 333 while allowing 70 runs (61 earned) in 323 1/3 innings pitched.
- Drew Pomeranz is 1-5 in his career against the Dodgers, striking out 40 while allowing 19 runs (18 earned) in 42 2/3 innings pitched.
- The Dodgers' offense is averaging 5.40 runs per game (No. 5 in MLB) while the Giants are putting up 3.87 per contest (No. 28 in MLB).
- The edge in hits per game goes to the Dodgers as well, averaging 8.90 per contest (No. 8 in MLB) to the Giants' 7.46 per contest (No. 28 in MLB).
Dodgers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Max Muncy (+400) – While Cody Bellinger gets most of the shine for the Dodgers' hot start offensively, Max Muncy has had an impressive first 60-plus games in his own right. Muncy has 12 home runs and has been particularly effective against left-handed pitching, with four jacks and a .522 slugging percentage in 67 at-bats. Additionally, Drew Pomeranz has struggled against right-handed hitters, like Muncy, having given up nine of his 11 home runs allowed this year to righties.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.