Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 31
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (88-49, 36-31 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (69-66, 32-32 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-150) | ARI: (+130)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+116) | ARI: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 73% | ARI: 27%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (13-3, 2.76 ERA) | ARI: Robbie Ray (11-7, 3.86 ERA)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The Dodgers are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against the Dodgers.
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.45 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Clayton Kershaw is 16-9 with a 2.69 ERA in 32 career starts against Arizona.
- Robbie Ray is 7-5 with a 2.97 ERA in 19 career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eduardo Escobar (+360) — Eduardo Escobar has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. He has been good against left-handed pitchers, like Kershaw, hitting 11 home runs and a .596 slugging percentage (.501 against righties). Escobar also has a .598 slugging percentage at home this season (.473 on the road). In eight at-bats against Kershaw, Escobar has hit one home run and a .625 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today after hitting three home runs over the past seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.