Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (54-25, 20-16 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (39-40, 15-21 Home)
Date: Monday, June 24, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-140) | ARI: (+124)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+114) | ARI: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 57% | ARI: 43%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (7-1, 2.85 ERA) | ARI: Zack Greinke (8-3, 2.91 ERA)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
- The Dodgers are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last five games.
- Arizona is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.25 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Clayton Kershaw has a 2.59 ERA with a 16-9 record in 31 career starts against Arizona.
- Zack Greinke has a 7-6 record with a 4.28 ERA in 16 career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Greinke - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – Greinke has only racked up 87 Ks in 102 innings pitched this season, but this total might be a little too low. The Arizona Diamondbacks' starter has fanned at least five hitters in five of his last eight starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.