The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB teams playing on Thursday, up against the Milwaukee Brewers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Brewers Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (81-35) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (62-54)
- Date: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Dodgers vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-116) | MIL: (-102)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+140) | MIL: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Dodgers vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Andrew Heaney (1-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Corbin Burnes (8-5) for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Dodgers vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (50.5%)
Dodgers vs Brewers Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -116 favorite on the road.
Dodgers vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are +1.5 on the spread (-170 to cover), and Los Angeles is +140 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Brewers on August 18 is 7.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Dodgers vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 79, or 71.8%, of the 110 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 79-31 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 48 of their 114 opportunities.
- The Brewers have won 34.6% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (9-17).
- Milwaukee is 8-15 (winning just 34.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 117 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 57 of those games (57-54-6).