Dodgers vs Angels Game Info
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-174) | LAA: (+150)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-110) | LAA: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (82%) | LAA: (18%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+400) | LAA: (+5000)
Dodgers vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (1-1, 3.60 ERA)
Angels: Patrick Sandoval (0-1, 2.70 ERA)
Dodgers vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 9
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated San Diego yesterday, 11-2, in their most recent game.
- The Angels lost to Oakland, 8-4, in their most recent game on Wednesday, Aug. 12.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 1-5 straight up in their last six games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Angels' last 11 games at home.
- The Angels are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
Dodgers vs Angels Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (T-No. 2 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 2.80 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.