Dodgers vs Rays Game 5 Info
Major League Baseball World Series Championship Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FOX
Dodgers vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-160) | TB: (+138)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+106) | TB: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (68%) | TB: (32%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (-184) | TB: (+152)
Dodgers vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (6-2, 2.16 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (5-1, 4.08 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.0
Dodgers vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Rays defeated the Dodgers, 8-7, in Game 4 of the World Series.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Dodgers' last 10 games.
- The Dodgers are 15-5 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
Dodgers vs Rays Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.83 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.88 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.