Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
On Friday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are up against the San Diego Padres.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (47-28) vs. San Diego Padres (46-32)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-180) | SD: (+152)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+122) | SD: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Tony Gonsolin (9-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Blake Snell (0-5) for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (58.3%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
San Diego is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -180 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
The Dodgers are hosting the Padres and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are +122 to cover the runline, with the Padres being -146.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Padres game on July 1, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 45, or 64.3%, of the 70 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 29-16 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 61.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-10).
- San Diego has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 32 times this season for a 32-42-2 record against the over/under.