Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Washington Nationals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (28-13) vs. Washington Nationals (14-29)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Dodgers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-210) | WSH: (+176)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-128) | WSH: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Walker Buehler (5-1, 4.36 ERA) looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Josiah Gray (4-3, 4.36).
Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (67.4%)
Dodgers vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Nationals reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-210) and Washington as the underdog (+176) despite being the home team.
Dodgers vs Nationals Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -128 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +106.
Dodgers vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Nationals on May 24, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (67.5%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 15 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of their 42 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 12 of the 38 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (31.6%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Washington has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games).
- In the 43 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-19-4).