Dodgers vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the New York Mets.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Mets Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (35-18) vs. New York Mets (36-19)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-190) | NYM: (+158)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+112) | NYM: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Julio Urias (3-5), and Trevor Williams (1-3) answering the bell for the New York Mets.
Dodgers vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (59.9%)
Dodgers vs Mets Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Mets moneyline has Los Angeles as a -190 favorite, while New York is a +158 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mets are +112 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -134.
Dodgers vs Mets Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Dodgers-Mets on June 5, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Dodgers vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 34, or 65.4%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 21 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -190 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 25 of 54 chances this season.
- The Mets have won six of the 12 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (50%).
- New York has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 56 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-26-1).