The Los Angeles Dodgers will take on the Arizona Diamondbacks in MLB action on Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (31-14) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (23-24)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-184) | ARI: (+154)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-113) | ARI: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Tony Gonsolin (4-0, 3.49 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Merrill Kelly (3-2, 3.49).
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (66.4%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-184) and Arizona as the underdog (+154) despite being the home team.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
The Dodgers are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (-113 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -106 to cover.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
A combined run total of 9 has been set for Dodgers-Diamondbacks on May 28, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 30 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 19 of 27 games when listed as at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 22 of their 46 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 17-21 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Arizona has a 3-9 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Arizona has played in 47 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-26-0).